Florida Sea Base Lottery Registration Set to Open
The registration period for
The lottery for 2013 high adventures at the Florida National High Adventure Sea Base opens January 15. Below are key points to remember as you register:
· The registration period is from January 15 to February 15.
· Access to the Sea Base lottery is obtained through the Sea Base website, www.bsaseabase.org.
· A Scout unit leader must create an account to access the reservation site. If the unit already has an account, another one can't be created. Contact Sea Base for additional information if you can't access your account.
· A unit can request any number of dates and adventures that interest its Scouts.
· Requests can be prioritized to increase the chances that the unit gets one of its top choices.
· Requests can be added, deleted, or reprioritized during the lottery period.
· Multiple crews can be requested for a specific date and adventure.
· When a date and adventure are awarded to a unit, the unit gets all the crews requested. HOWEVER, units can't mix and match different adventures on the same date.
· Units will be notified of the lottery results by March 1.
· Units have 30 days to send a $100-per-person deposit to confirm reservations.
· All remaining vacancies will be made available on the reservation site on a first-come, first-served basis.
· All adventure materials will be mailed in the fall after the first-half payment is received.
· Individuals and small groups may attend Sea Base using Scout Connections on the website.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Florida Sea Base 2013 Lottery
https://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2018/09/26/how-to-make-sure-youve-taken-youth-protection/ How to make sure...