Cross Timbers Training Report November 1, 20161. 1. Fall Training Dates: District Training registration see District WebsiteNovember 10 - COR – Charter Organization Representative Specific Training LDS California Bldg. 4 signed upNovember 19 - University of Scouting – Council TTC Trinity River Campus Downtown Ft. Worth2. 2. Trainings Completed:September 24 - BALOO – 12 Participants - 8 XT 4 Out of DistrictOctober 8 - Scoutmaster and ASM Specific Training - CancelledOctober 22 Cubmaster/ACM Specific Training 3 all TejasPack Committee Specific Training 0Den Leader /ADL Specific Training 2 XT3. 3. Face to Face Training for Winter Camp and Winter Twin Arrows
Our certification with the State expired in August and has not been renewed. Scouters with expired Face to Face YPT need to go to State website and take another training. Any Face to Face Training taken since August is not valid if the State does a check. (List Attached) (via Council Training Committee)
4. 4. Serious need to clear up my.scouting problems for District and Council JTE
We are within a small number of moving our JTE up (see attached District Training report)
- I will enter training and there will be tables and computers to help clear up problems at Council Camporee and University of Scouting.
- There are several people with multiple numbers and using temporary numbers; Temporary numbers are short and often start with 2
5. 5. New "Troop Committee Challenge" Training Syllabus out
6. 6. Tentative XT Spring Training working on locations etc. to get on council and district Web before Dec.
February 4 - Location TBA
- 9:00 am - 11:30am
- – Youth Training (Adults welcome) 12:30 – 3:30- Location TBAFebruary 18February 25March 3 -4 MK Ranch Near Waxachie Combined with Tejas– Charter Organization Representative Specific Training
Monday, November 7, 2016
November XT Dist Com Training Report
Cross Timbers District Friends of Scouting Campaign Longhorn Council’s annual budget requires about $320 of donations per registered ...